Heritage & Nature Illustration For Interpretation
As a former museum curator and advisor, I offer an illustration and interpretation service to museums, heritage and nature based organisations.
Over the past three years, I’ve built up a reputation for offering illustration and interpretation to a variety of clients including The National Trust, Bodmin Keep, the Royal Cornwall Museum, and Cornwall Museums Partnership.
- Developing a client brief, or responding directly to your brief
- Research (historical), which may be used to inform the creation of illustrations or for written content.
- Engaging content for a variety of formats
- Creation of unique, bespoke illustrations
- Image processing- i.e. putting the work into into the format you need
- Graphic design
- Liaising with printers/ suppliers when illustrations are used on panels etc.
Typical Projects I can deliver:
- Creating illustrations for text panels, books or exhibitions.
- Children’s trails
- Children’s books (responding to a specific site)
- Unusual interpretation ideas
- Creative projects i.e. interventions, exhibitions.